2 Big Reasons Why You Should Be Using VoIP
js1voip | 01 April, 2013 01:01
You as a business owner or manager can attest to the high phone bills your company has had to pay over the years. There is now a better alternative to paying landlines and cellular bills called VOIP – Voice Over Internet Protocol. This alternative can lower your telephone charges drastically which can lead to savings and more efficiency for your business. Some businesses have been skeptical about abandoning traditional phone systems for VoIP Providers because they feel it may not work as well as landlines or cell phones; they also feel that if there was ever loss of power, then they would have no way of communicating with their clients or with other business partners.
Reasons To Sign Up With VOIP
- Installing landlines is not only expensive but time consuming and requires you as a business owner or manager to pay for any calls made by the employee outside the cellular zone for mobile phones or to pay for any long distance calls made to clients in other parts of the country. Enlisting Voice Over IP providers over traditional phone systems is therefore a good idea that can save you a lot of money which you can then direct to other segments of your business thus increasing efficiency. The lower cost would make it possible for you to lower your product prices to your customers - they in turn would refer others to your business due to the reasonable prices on your products.
- Voice Over IP Providers enable you and your employees to take the system with you wherever you go without having to use mobile phone minutes. You just need a broadband connection in order to have crystal clear service.
- When you sign up for VoIP, you will get voice mail and faxes straight to your email address saving the need for printing or having prying eyes look over confidential documents. For those individuals who are extremely busy at their desk, they can have their emails read to them while they multitask thereby being more efficient.
- With VOIP, you and even your employees can get virtual phone numbers. This is important as you can reach clients in any location without having to be limited to one area code. It also gives you control over when to receive calls – leaving cell phones only for family and close friends.
- Voice over IP Providers increase efficiency and productivity in your business as the virtual numbers can be transferred to landlines and mobile phones when it gets busy in the office. This is important as customers can get through to you immediately without having to reach a voicemail . Subjecting a customer to phone tag can leave them frustrated and even make your business lose a sale so VOIP is definitely a good system to have in your business.